Dark circles less than your eyes transpire when the skin beneath equally eyes appears darkened. It can be distinctive from bruising around one eye from an harm or redness and inflammation in one eye triggered by an infection.
Dark circles less than your eyes normally are not a signal of a professional medical challenge.
Sept. 18, 2021
- Friedmann DP, et al. Dark circles: Etiology and management selections. Clinics in Plastic Operation. 201542:33.
- Vrcek I, et al. Infraorbital dark circles: A evaluation of the pathogenesis, analysis and procedure. Journal of Cutaneous Aesthetic Operation. 20169:sixty five.
- Matsui MS, et al. Physiological and life-style things contributing to hazard and severity of peri-orbital dark circles in the Brazilian inhabitants. Anais Brasileiros de Dermatologia. 201590:494.
- Sarkar R, et al. Periorbital hyperpigmentation: A thorough evaluation. The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 20169:49.
- Wilkinson JM (specialist belief). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Sept. 5, 2016.