(HealthDay Information) — Using a “new moms” course and asking nurses to help with infant essentials throughout your clinic stay can help get ready you for time at residence, suggests the U.S. Office of Overall health and Human Companies.
Before discharge, the company suggests that you know how to:
- Cope with a newborn and guidance your baby’s neck.
- Modify your baby’s diaper.
- Bathe, costume and swaddle your infant.
- Feed and burp your infant.
- Cleanse the umbilical cord.
- Treatment for a healing circumcision.
- Use a bulb syringe to distinct nasal passages.
- Get a newborn’s temperature.
- Soothe a infant.
Copyright © 2020 HealthDay. All legal rights reserved.