IT Specialist (Network)
The NLM Office environment of Laptop or computer and Communications Methods (OCCS) is searching for to recruit IT professional (Network) position.
Open and closing dates: 02/13/2022 to 02/22/2022
Usa Positions Announcement Numbers: NIH-NLM-MP-22-11279881 (open up to recent or former federal employees) and NIH-NLM-DE-22-11279868 (open to U.S. citizens)
The position is situated in the Office environment of Computer and Communications Techniques (OCCS), Systems Technology Branch (STB), Network Engineering Area (NES).
- Provide as a complex specialist in examining and utilizing the ongoing community functions of NIH focus on architecture.
- Plan, design and style, develop, manage, and boost network methods.
- Program testing/evaluation and set up of equipment to include commercially readily available components and software package.
- Participate in projects involving the application of digital communications techniques and popular local place network technologies, together with foundation band and broadband media, switches, bridges, routers, media access protocols, and interfacing procedures.
- Supply skills in Local Place Community and Large Location Community hardware, network design and protocols this sort of as IP, IPX, AppleTalk, IGRP, EIGRP, RIP, BGP and/or OSPF.
- Configure and optimize community servers, hubs, routers, and switches.
- Configure, retain, and troubleshoot community systems together with laptop components, communications systems and application software program in aid of a demand from customers pushed 24 x 7 do the job environments.
- Develop contingency and recovery designs.
Remember to call Douglas Bruno, Human Resources Expert @ [email protected] for additional data.