By Mayo Clinic Staff members
You you should not require to eliminate the pores and skin from salmon fillets before cooking them.
Number of servings
- 1/four cup maple syrup
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/four cup balsamic vinegar
- two pounds salmon, reduce into 6 equivalent-sized fillets
- 1/four teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon contemporary cracked black pepper
- Fresh mint or parsley for garnish
Heat the oven to 450 F. Frivolously coat a baking pan with cooking spray.
In a little saucepan above low warmth, mix with each other the maple syrup, garlic and balsamic vinegar. Heat just right up until warm and eliminate from warmth. Pour 50 % of the combination into a little bowl to use for basting, and reserve the rest for afterwards.
Pat the salmon dry. Place pores and skin-aspect down on the baking sheet. Baste the salmon with the maple syrup combination. Bake about ten minutes, baste again with maple syrup combination and bake for another 5 minutes. Continue to baste and bake right up until fish flakes easily, about twenty to twenty five minutes complete.
Transfer the salmon fillets to plates. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper, and top rated with reserved maple syrup combination. Garnish with contemporary mint or parsley and serve right away.
Nutritional investigation for each serving
Serving size: 1 fillet
- Energy 257
- Complete fats ten g
- Saturated fats 1.5 g
- Trans fats g
- Monounsaturated fats three g
- Cholesterol 83 mg
- Sodium 167 mg
- Complete carbohydrate ten g
- Dietary fiber Trace
- Included sugars 8 g
- Protein thirty g
- Complete sugars nine g
- Protein and dairy two
- Sweets 1/two
- Meats, poultry and fish four
- Sweets 1/two
- Meat and meat substitutes four
- Sweets, desserts and other carbohydrates 1/two
July 15, 2021