Urine normally has a distinct odor, but underneath typical instances, the odor is reasonably mild and not far too obvious. Specific ailments, on the other hand, may perhaps result in your urine to have an uncommon or disagreeable odor, which may perhaps elevate concerns about a trouble or abnormality.
Sept. 21, 2021
- Brunzel NA. Actual physical assessment of urine. In: Fundamentals of Urine and Physique Fluid Evaluation. 4th ed. Elsevier 2018.
- McPherson RA, et al., eds. Henry’s Medical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Approaches. twenty third ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Elsevier 2017. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. ten, 2016.
- Shirasu M, et al. The scent of condition: Risky natural and organic compounds of the human body connected to condition and disorder. The Journal of Biochemistry. 2011150:257.
- Chernecky CC, et al., eds. Urinalysis. In: Laboratory Assessments and Diagnostic Strategies. sixth ed. St. Louis, Mo.: Saunders Elsevier 2013. https://www.clinicalkey.com. Accessed Aug. eleven, 2016.
- Wilkinson JM (qualified feeling). Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn. Aug. 13, 2016.